Did you know…?
Benefits of joining the Parsley PTA include:
- Becoming a member of the North Carolina PTA and the national PTA, the oldest and largest volunteer child advocacy organization.
- Building relationships with the principal, staff, teachers, and other parents, who are all working to improve the educational experiences of our children.
- Obtaining access to the national PTA members-only website, which includes a wealth of information regarding legislative issues affecting children, parenting articles, and resources.
- Obtaining access to the national PTA Member Benefit Program, with providers offering discounts to PTA members. Providers include AT&T Wireless, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Kinko’s, and more.
Last school year, your Parsley PTA provided the following funds:
- $10,000 Technology ( 9 data projectors and 9 mimeo boards)
- $3,100 for new library books and materials
- $2,000 for Student Celebrations/Programs and Cultural Arts events
- $4,800 for student field trips
- $4,200 for Instructional Materials for teachers and staff
- $2,000 for Grounds Beautification
- $600 for a Student Directory for every family
- $5,200 for Words Their Way (phonice program)
Joining the Parsley PTA is:
- An annual event! If you joined last year, great! But, it is time to do it again!
- Open to everyone, not just parents and teachers! Grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, guardians, neighbors, anyone that is interested in improving the educational experience at Parsley Elementary School and joining an effective child advocacy group!
- An individual event. Each person joins the PTA an as individual, not as a family. So, you and your spouse can each join the PTA!
Join Your Parsley PTA Today!!
every child. one voice.